Neptune Systems, one of the fastest growing and most forward thinking companies in the marine aquarium industry, is seeking a new Customer Support Representative to join our team.
Our preferred candidate is someone with a passion for BOTH Saltwater Aquariums AND all things technical. This technical knowledge should include familiarity with PC/Mac configuration and home networking concepts. Most of all, this person MUST be self-motivated, customer-focused, and have a passion for customer satisfaction. This is a critical and high-profile role in the company as this individual will have direct contact with our customers, solving their problems, and helping them get the most out of their Neptune Systems’ products.
The typical work day consists of providing superior phone-based customer support, email support, helping set up networking and configuration of our products, and handling warranty and RMA issues.
This position will be based in Morgan Hill, CA. Compensation will be based on experience and we will propose a relocation assistance program for the right candidates. Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate for Neptune Systems and why you would like to work in the Aquarium Industry. Cover letters that do not include this will not be considered.
Please email [email protected] and In the Subject please include Customer Support Rep.
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Provide technical support via phone or email
• Manage support using HelpDesk and Knowledgebase
• Handle all warranty verifications and issues
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
• Detailed logging of issues data, and customer call logs for analysis
• Contribution to our online knowledge base and forums
Experience and Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
• High School Degree
• Experience with PC/Mac configuration and home networking
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Customer empathy (can put yourself in customers shoes)
• Must have excellent “people-skills” even when dealing with difficult people and stressful situations
• Able to think and reason in an analytic fashion
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Candidates with experience in the marine aquarium industry or who themselves have marine aquariums are always preferred.